Friday, July 17, 2015

July Garden Harvest pics & TALL Non-gmo CORN garden tour video

Much of what I have been harvesting from the garden is yellow squash, onions, tomatoes, peppers, greens, herbs, and I have just started to pick beans, cucumbers, and zucchini. With the tomatoes, onions, herbs, and peppers, I have been making lots of raw, fresh salsa. 
The pictures below will show you what I have harvested this week from the garden. 

Below the list of pictures, I have provided a garden tour video of the Non-gmo corn garden. The varieties I am growing are Bantham and Trucker's Favorite corn. Amongst the corn is beans and butternut squash growing.

July 18th harvest
July 13th herbs, tomatoes, peppers, yellow squash, & onion harvest

July 11th 2015 carrot harvest


July 15th tomato & pepper harvest

squash & beans harvested July 17th 2015

July 17th yellow squash, zucchini, cucumbers, onion, jalapeno, & tomato harvest
Watch the short video below where I give you a glimpse of the corn garden using the Three sister's method with the beans and squash.


No comments:

Post a Comment