Sunday, May 28, 2017

I come home to find HUGE VEGETABLES in the garden

For Memorial weekend, I went to visit my grandmother for a couple of days. We decorated my grandfather's grave and his family members' graves as well.
When I came back home last night, I rushed to the garden to see the progress on the plants. And sure enough after all of this rainfall, the vegetables had doubled their size within days.

Here are some pictures I took of the vegetables plants in the garden.


crookneck squash

row of crookneck squash

row of zucchini & crookneck

squash growing in compost





rows of tomatoes

artichoke

row of pumpkins

row of cucumbers

row of cucumbers

melons & cucumbers in compost pockets with trellis
melons, acorn & butternut squash along pallets

Swiss chard









peas



No comments:

Post a Comment