Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Blackberry garden harvest pie!

The holidays are almost over for the year. It has whipped by quickly and I am in anticipation for the upcoming grow season. I hope I can manage it while working full time. I'll just be doing a lot on the weekends, I guess.

Anyway, I snapped a couple of pictures of vegan desserts that grandma made for xmas...they were delish! Even one of the desserts was a pie made with blackberries from the garden that had been frozen this summer.



At the holidays, I paint winter scenes for family members, and here are two I painted and gifted.

This is one painting I did & gifted as well
 Of course, if you aren't already, you can see my other works of art at my other blog, Art Landfill or on my Instagram for pictures of art and my gardens.

I painted this winter scene too 

No comments:

Post a Comment