Saturday, April 11, 2020

Tulip garden & veggie gardens

Tulips are an essential in the garden. They are a wondering eye, they speckle their charm, and wrinkle their noses. I claim my infatuation with them. Day by day, I relish the colors of the rainbow out my backdoor, something I created, planted, forged and carved onto this Earth. These flowers do not waver, they have no uncertainty, they know what they're supposed to do and when to do it, just as I know when and how to care for these darlings.







I lined up the grow bags against a garden bed. Every year I use these grow bags for planting potatoes. To prep, I cut the eyes of the potatoes and laid them on cardboard overnight to dry. I counted out how many potato eyes I need per bag for how many bags I had full of mulch and soil, then planted. 

Growing greens

Radishes, arugula, and lettuce


Cilantro 

Spinach



No comments:

Post a Comment