Monday, June 12, 2017

Garden Arugula/Swiss Chard Quesadillas & COBBLER with garden BLUEBERRIES!

I love doing these posts showing what I'm eating and how I use the vegetables out of my garden. Today I used arugula from the garden in vegan quesadillas. You can make these any way you like and with whatever you have on hand. For this dinner, I used tortilla wraps with hummus spread on the inside of the wrap, and added the arugula or Swiss Chard into the wrap, then fold the wrap in half like a quesadilla and fry in a pan with vegetable oil until crispy. I used what I had on hand, and obviously you can use vegan cheese or salsa or any other garden green for this recipe.



Also I harvested lots of blueberries as you can see from previous photos, and I gave my grandma a batch to make a dessert. With the blueberries, she made vegan cobbler.


No comments:

Post a Comment