Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Elegant Spring Flowers, Snow in the Woods, & Blooming fruit trees

Throughout the early Spring as the snow and cold have come in phases, I have covered the fruit trees in blankets or tree covers and any cloth I have laying around. I even covered the flowers too. Here are some pictures I took of the flowers before and after the snow, and I even took pictures of the snow in the woods and the blooming activity at night after a long day's rain. 












nectarine blooming at night

nectarine trees are blooming 

old peach tree is blooming but the younger two are not

plum tree blooming

younger plum tree blooming

Pear trees blooming but the cherry trees have yet to do so

tulips growing under both pear trees as well
this is about 100 tulips are growing at different stages, but the ones blooming are early varieties

No comments:

Post a Comment