Monday, April 12, 2021

Rainy day tulip flower spring garden

Of all my tulip varieties, I love these little red stripey numbers. They are nature's eye candy! 

After a rainy afternoon, I made sure to snap some photos of these tulips where they glisten in the garden. 





I also snapped a photo of this beautiful flower I found by the creek. This wild flower was growing in sandy soil. My grandma called it a blue bell when I showed her the picture. 


As you think about your beautiful flowering Spring garden, and are mesmerized by your bounty of the veggie garden; and as you're studying your plants and tending to them-- also tend to your community-- pay attention to what is affecting you and your neighbors. There is much that is going on in everyone's community where we can actively help and be a good steward to others...

No comments:

Post a Comment