Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Floral photography Late June flowers

I have not put garden tasks into my schedule these past couple of weeks. Although, I am hoping I can at least work in one of my gardens tomorrow; hoeing, weeding, and stringing up around plants. 

When I'm home, I mostly have been caring for my houseplants. They love the heat and humidity but they don't love when the sun hits them in the evening hours (my porch gets evening sun where I keep the plants.) 






I have some Hibiscus flowers blooming on my porch...


And of course as you know, I also have a habit of taking photos of others' flower gardens...

My partner's mother is the nurturer of these beautiful flowers...




My grandma has worked festively on her flower beds...she likes petunias, impatiens, and begonias...



Here is a peach I picked, straight off the tree. It took a pool skimmer to get it. It was deliciously juicy. These peaches were at my other grandmother's. Here, I also admired the flower garden...


My grandmother's flower garden consisted of passion flowers, lilies, roses, yucca, and the dahlia.







Chocolate mint growing in patches of a flowing creek.



Everybody has their "thing" that they grow. And plants have their "spots" where they want to grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment