Sunday, September 26, 2021

Fall scenes, plants & Mini Adventures

Grandma and I pulled out the old scarecrow, pumpkins, flags and signs!




Several weeks ago, I assembled this Festive Fall and halloween scene. Yes it was a little early, but I had to harvest the gourds from the garden (in the below picture.) I was only able to harvest some of my gourds from the garden; while my cushaw gourds all rotted from last week's rainfall. 


Grandma's flower gardens are still stunning this time of year...





After last month's trekking adventures, I began to miss being in the woods, so Ashley and I set up our hammocks by a creek. We had a little fire and relaxed; while our cats frolicked along the creekside. They're always jealous when I walk through the creek because they want to do it too but  they're afraid of the wading waters.


We also had a picnic at a state park, munching on some veggie sandwiches, chips and beer. We stumbled upon this fairy garden too...



Then, I shopped at the Amish Greenhouse where I saw another fairy garden! And enjoyed all of the beautifully scenic fall scenes displayed at the greenhouse--there, I bought a mum!




Of course, I had to peruse Lowes to see what cute Fall Flowers they had, and I found some interesting plants...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment