Saturday, September 4, 2021

Hiking adventure Pictures

Hey all! Hope you're all some of the ones that get off work for Labor Day weekend. Enjoy it while the summer days come to a close...

I got back last weekend from some much needed sight seeing and adventure. My family and I booked a rental cabin for a weekend at the Red River Gorge in Slade, Kentucky.  




We took advantage of its hot tub and jacuzzi; and simply relaxed...

We ate some good food at the famous Miguel's and La Cabana. Perused a gem shop and a cute coffee shop.


Ashley and myself and my sister went ziplining.



And later met up with the rest of the family to do more hiking at the Sky Bridge through the Nada Tunnel. The last day, Ashley and I hiked alone to the Creation falls and rock bridge.












No comments:

Post a Comment