Saturday, December 6, 2014

Lifestraw water filter product review

LifeStraw is a water filter designed to be used by one person to filter water so that they may safely drink it. It filters a maximum of 1000 litres of water, enough for one person for one year. It removes almost all of waterborne bacteria and parasites and nearly all microbes.


I used the Lifestraw when camping at Lake Placid, Paris Mtn State Park South Carolina, and also when camping in the woods behind my house. For example, the last time I went camping, I came across a pond which I drank from using the Lifestraw. The water tasted clean and appeared clear, and I had no reactions to drinking the water. I mention this in the video I have posted below. Watch the video for more information and facts about the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment