Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Kale harvest & Flowering Fruit Tree garden

On this Tuesday, March 30th, I enjoyed the rest of my evening after work by sowing some radish seed, wild flower seed, and transplanting herbs. I was also able to harvest a bag of curly kale!

I drove over to one of my gardens, and noticed the fruit trees and flowers in bloom. Just 2 days ago, everything was still a bud. A little bit of warmth and sun today made everything pop.





The plum and cherry trees bloom white little fragrant puffs. The pears, peaches, and other trees also dazzled with whimsical white and pink petals today...


And here blooms in all sorts of pink hues, the nectarine tree. A hundred bees buzzed this tree today. It outshined all other fruit trees blooming in the food forest today.





No comments:

Post a Comment