Monday, August 2, 2021

Gourds everywhere & garden flowers

 I know I have been taking pictures of the same garden features this year; I have not been able to get to my second garden which was my Food forest garden. Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I'll ever get back there. 

I digress, though; in this garden, I tied up my corn on yesterday. They were flattened by the flooding; so I bundled them on posts. Around the corn are gourds growing everywhere and beans making another flush. I'm going to lick the beans tomorrow; but I wanted to show you a couple of cute gourds that will be going in my Fall scene.

Fall will be upon us before we know it. For a month it has been 80 to 90 degrees everyday; but I feel the summer creeping out. 



The cucumbers are finally producing.


And, my Grandmother's flower gardens are never boring...










No comments:

Post a Comment