Thursday, July 27, 2017

Trying hairy ball fruit for the first time + garden harvest

I found the rambutan fruit randomly today at wal-mart. I have never trheied them before and seen that my online friends eat these, so I wanted to try them of course. They taste like a very sweet grape and I loved them, and highly recommend them. These were from Guatemala. You have to cut them around the edge, pull off the top shell, then bite down on the white fruit that contains a big seed, and remove the bottom shell. I sucked on the fruit with the seed and then composted the seed and shells.




I harvested some fruit today as well. I picked some fruits early because I expect to be leaving the state soon for a couple of days.




1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a weird secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of attractive women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete