Monday, June 29, 2020

Vertical gardening in the veggie gardens & enchanting flower gardens

Today, I weeded the veggie garden. Additionally, I hoed more rows of beans for the rows that didnt germinate. I laid out fencing to put up tomorrow around the beans. I put fencing against the rows of cushaw plants. I have rows of corn and cucumber to post and string up as well tomorrow. 
In my other garden, I cut back the weeds around the blueberry plants and started pylling up old lettuce and radish plants. Still, I have much work there to do in order to rotate crops from spring to summer crops. It was a busy day, and it all starts again tomorrow to work. 

Cucumbers in grow bags & potatoes growing in buckets


Potatoes

Corn and beans

Tomaotes 

Corn

Corn

Cushaws tied to fencing 

Tomatoes

Cockscomb flowers








No comments:

Post a Comment